Tuesday, July 15, 2008

It's not my fault.....

Mad rush made worst......

Sometimes, when we are driving and our two sons were seated at the back, we'll have some issues with unrest at the back. My younger son is always the bully, always wanting to pick a fight with his older sibling. A slight touch by his brother is enough for him to retaliate with swift action; George W Bush will be proud of him. Well we don't; not a bit. Though my 2 year old monster can't really speak well, he understood us loud and clear. Whenever he kicked up a fuss or pick a fight , his mom or me will let him now that we're watching his every move. But being a 2 year old, he got the fast brain and in no time he'll tell us "哥哥喇!" which translates to "it's not my fault, brother did it 1st" Of course we don't buy his bullshit coz we know he ain't no saint. Trying to justify his mistake shows that he'll more than guilty......

Which brings me to the terrible traffic crawl endured by city folks for the past few days. Slow moving highways or main roads struggling to cope with the daily morning mad rush was made worst by the decision by the Police to set-up road blocks. The reason? Anticipated rally by the opposition. Public safety is the Government's priority. I deemed the Ops Padam a success because the PR failed to get the rally up and running. Syabas! By the way, the PR has denied that any rally or protest were planned. It'll be stupid for them to admit if a rally was indeed planned and since there was nothing happening, why be a hero? Everyone is going to deny it and I think if there's a plan to make the Government to look like a fool, they scored big!

Syed Hamid was quick to offer his apology to the Malaysian public especially those caught in the jam but was equally quick to pointed the finger to the opposition camp, again! "I'm sorry, but it's them la!" How convenient. Sounds familiar to Si Qian's plea to me. Well, I don't buy his bull and I'm not impressed either!

So, what type of intelligence sources are used to determine if a rally was indeed planned? Let me see.... blogs, SMSes and PR party meetings. Well if the 1st two "sources" are used, well so much for intelligence, mate. No wonder, year after year, Malaysians still fall prey to con artists or scams offering huge reward through e-mails and SMS. Even our Government bought it. Why blame ordinary layman....

PM offered support for the Police actions which I understand. Maybe to him, it's better for us to suffer in the jam caused by the Police than suffer in the jam if we are caught in a mass rally. A big "IF". We wasted so much time and valuable petrol while the police mobilised around 1,600 personnel to man the blocks. Maybe the Police is too free, with nothing better to do as if no crime is happening in the morning ma! A total waste of public's fund to stop or prevent something that may never happen.

So, I think Si Qian is very smart. Whenever we chided him, his response is always "it's not my fault, it's never my fault, it will always my 哥哥 fault"

Let me tell you, Si Qian boy..... your mom and I will never buy your bull!

0 comments: