Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Final Countdown MOVs!

The MOVs are coming!

The hours are ticking away and I bet til my last ringgit that the 10 Malaysian Olympic Volunteers are now feeling more and more excited. Why? They'll fly out in a few days time. While I only know 1 out of 10 of them personally, my thought and wishes will be with them all. KK! Remember to position yourself, ok? Set a high standard for all... STANDARD MUST BE MEASURABLE! Sounds familiar? Hahahaha.....

So, you guys will be taking the late flight out tomorrow? All 10 of you? I know it's tiring coz you won't be able to sleep well in the plane but once you touched down, all will be forgotten. Let's show the world what MOVs looked like; and I don't mean looking like pandas! Show them what Malaysian Hospitality is like; KK not hospital la! I'm sure you guys gonna make loads of friends and have great stories to tell when you get back. So, enjoy yourselves while soaking up the Olympic atmosphere, suck the energy (but not the air too much). Only damper is no roti canai, teh tarik, wantan mee, curry laksa or nasi lemak for you all! Hahaha!

KK, I'll send you 1st hand result of Liverpool when the EPL starts. You enjoy the stay there while I enjoy Keane, Torres and Gerrard kill off Sunderland and others!

Safe trip, good stay, take care.... lots of love to all!

You'll Never Walk Alone!

2 comments:

Malaysian Olympic Volunteers said...

Dear DT,
10 of us have a high spirit and will do the best in the Olympiad.
Thank you Brother.
I know i will never walk alone!

#kk

kopitelp16 said...

You're on TV brader! Too bad I didn't watch it coz on tour. Debbie called and inform me. I think on 8TV News, sports segment.