Tuesday, August 19, 2008

What a movie!

WALL-E


I've just watched a very nice, heart-warming movie with my son. Guess what, the actors/actress aren't even human! Wall-E is a nice movie for all in the family.

It's a story about a robot called Wall-E, left behind on earth when the human escaped due to the conditions became unbearable to stay on. Well, I won't say more; in case if you are going to catch this fantastic movie. Won't spoil it for you!

A warm fuzzy love story, unfolds. But to me, apart from the love and 'feelings', the more real issue is the trash that builds up on our mother earth. I would say, the movie has exaggerated, but trash build up is very real. That's why, we all need to recycle, reuse and reduce!

The people at PIXAR has again scored big in animated movies. "Nemo", is good but it think this one is better. They raised the bar so high that I doubt anyone can better them.

So, go ahead, bring your family to watch this movie during the school holidays. The message is clear for all to see. Learn something and enjoy the movie as well.

1 comments:

*Wei Ming* said...

i also love wall-e la....