Monday, August 18, 2008

My weekend.....

My heroes this week!


Well done Chong Wei! You have done us proud by winning a silver at the Olympics! Many Malaysians were glued to their seats to see you at the podium for this historic feat!

So, for once the nation is united and being colour blind. Even the warring parties at Permatang Pauh stopped their activities for a while to watch the game.

So, it's been a good weekend for me. Liverpool opened the 08/09 season with 3 away points in the pocket when Torres struck a late winner against a much improved Sunderland. The most expensive player in Liverpool's history seems to be a bargain buy!

The only damper is that I've lost my voice on Sunday. Was working and bringing a group of Chinese tourist. All seems OK in the morning but disaster struck after lunch. Suddenly, my voice becomes coarse and in the late evening, it's all gone! First time in my life I have to communicate with my guests in sign language! No, not those used by the dumb and deft, but 'normal' signs. Funny but not funny at all.

So, I got to call up the company and get a urgent replacement to take over. Just too bad, but I can't work without my voice. So, now I'm back to my office..... Just hope with lots of water, normal service will be resume soon!

0 comments: