Friday, January 2, 2009

What a way to start the year!

My old phone K300i



What a way to start off 2009.... with a loss handphone! Urgh!!!!!

Today, I had lunch with Debbie and 3 other colleagues at Times Square. When we arrived there, we got a table and I immediately took my cellphone out of the pocket and left it on the seat. I'm wearing jeans, so having a phone sticking on to my butt is much less comfortable.

After lunch, we immediately went back to office and only when I was back into my place did I notice my cellphone is missing. Tried to call it and hoped that someone might just answer it. Yeah, I should've known better.... there's no HOPE! The calls went into voicemails indicating someone picked it up and switched off the phone!

So, no point crying over spilled milk. Called up Maxis and had my line suspended. Then walked to Times Square and went to the restaurant where we had lunch. Yeap... Confirmed lost. Disappointed, I walked to Maxis and get my new SIM Card.

Well, the phone was a very old model. From dinasour's period if you like. It's a worthless piece of technology that sometimes had problem charging and sometimes just freeze for no reason. However it hold dear to me because there are so so many contacts in it and my kids photos. Some are really priceless.

So now, I'm getting a loan unit from Claudia. She got a spare old Samsung phone. Will buy a new one soon. Maybe I'm destined to get a new handphone for the year 2009. The Sony Ericsson K300i has served me well.......

0 comments: