Monday, November 3, 2008

We survived a weekend!

We missed Deci....


Last weekend was the 1st time in 2 years that we had to 'endure' without a maid at home. 'Endure' may sounds drastic but believe me; our two boys are really a hands full especially the lil' adorable monster called Si Qian!

How I wished Deci is still with us. I was so used to laze around the house on weekends. Don't have to worry about anything; except preparing lunch or 'ta pau' something to eat. Deci is always there to take care of the rest. Juggling between house chores and looking after the two brothers seems to be next to impossible but she seems to be able to take care of everything.

Maybe we need to get used to these type of days fast. After 2 years of rest, it's hands on again! I've not touch the washing machine for so long it seems so alien to me. I'll need to clean the bathroom and mopping the floors again. Even our vacuum cleaner had taken a 2 years rest! Debbie will now need to iron our cloths; something she seldom does when Deci is here.

Right now, I'm hoping that Deci's sister will come here sooner, rather than later. Deci told us that her sister has voiced her intention to come over and work for us but only after they celebrated X'mas. They haven't been together for 4 years already; so a family reunion is a must.

Anyway, I think I'm addicted to Kakak! X'mas, please come earlier!

1 comments:

Little Jenny said...

yea yea, X'mas please come realllyyy early !

If not, I have to wash them after they poo,
I have to make them sleep ,
I have to feed them food,
I have to make sure the kids is not fighting ,
I have to... a lot a lot..
I wan Deci back lar....
Or some other kakak also ok..
Temporary kakak also acceptable hehe,
And, I know how nice to have classes in the morning .. wakakkaka
, Just kidding.