Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Where's My Hero?

Be a tortoise....'hero'!


After weeks of intense pressure from 'friends and foes' alike, UMNO has finally admitted defeat and apologise for the 'squatters' remarks by Ahmad Ismail. Please note I omitted the title as I don't see this idiotic goon is fit to be called a Datuk.

This is the right gesture by UMNO to own up to the mistakes made by its member. As I said earlier, let this be a lesson to all; not to question others and claim supremacy of one race. I believe UMNO, or in fact all political parties should take a serious look at their members and make sure no one makes the same mistakes again.

Now we are waiting for the 'appropriate' action to be taken against him. But before that to take place, where the hell is this racist goon? Fled the country? Please, if you have balls to utter these words, be a man and own up to it! Don't hide under mama's skirt. Now, the whole Chinese community is waiting for his personal unconditional apology; that is if he dares to come out from his shell. I always thought he's the real 'hero'; gung-ho and fiery with his speech. But it turn out that he's the ultimate coward; a real 'zero', we Chinese called tortoise!

Anyway, I don't care if he apologise or not; for me he's already done enough stupid things to render him useless in my eyes. He can sulk and said the press misquoted him for all I care. He's my tortoise, a tortoise that will never win any race and he'll carry this name for the rest of his life.

大乌龟!

0 comments: