Wednesday, February 4, 2009

What a Beginning!


Wow! What a way to begin the year 2009, Year of the Ox in the Chinese Lunar Calendar. This is my year, yeap... I was born 36 years ago; 3 round trips of the Chinese Zodiac.

Well, the year 2009 certainly begins with a bang for me.... literally! 1st, I lost my hand phone; thus all my contacts. Maybe it was destined, since it was a old phone and I was actually talking of getting a new one on the day I lost it. Maybe the phone got ears and got angry and ran away! Then things got worst. A few days later, my car was knocked from behind! Now the real mystery here is that no one actually knew when the car was hit or by what! It was parked in front of our house......

Then my pc crashed for the 1st time! It was infested with maybe 14-15 type of viruses/worms! Never happened before because usually the anti-virus software will take care of it. So, I got to copy all my photos and videos before formatting my pc. Screwed up big time!

So, I was quite happy to see the end of the Year of the Rat. New Year came and I've got 2 assignments from GTC. I really do feel that my luck for this year has changed. Many of GTC's groups has encountered problems with the tourist/guests but mine was plain smooth sailing! Made some money, sent-off some very satisfied guests.....

Even my fav footie club, Liverpool must be happy to see off the Rat and welcome the Ox. Prior to that we can only manage draws against lowly opponents and let Manure overtook us in the league table. Then suddenly, we banged in 2 goals (albeit last minute goals) by Torres to secure our 1st league double against Chelsea and closed the gap. Maybe things can be better after all.

I take this great opportunity to wish everyone a Very Happy and Prosperous Chinese New Year. May the Year of the Ox brings us great health and wisdom to encounter all challenges. Peace to all and Good Luck Everyone!

0 comments: